Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rewire how we pay for healthcare and how it is delivered to provide affordable and accessible healthcare experiences we all deserve as employers, patients and providers. We’re rebuilding healthcare from the ground up, simplifying how healthcare is understood, paid for and delivered through a real-time, direct infrastructure.
The Pharmaceutical Products Distribution Center Manager will manage all aspects of the Nomi Pharma’s Pharmaceutical Products Distribution Center. The duties include coordination of ordering, storage, and shipment of Pharmaceutical Products. They will ensure accuracy of inventories, preparation of orders/shipments, storage of products including cold chain products, and controlled substances. They are responsible for managing and training staff to ensure that all pharmaceutical standards are maintained, and all laws (Federal, State and Local) are maintained. This individual will work with the pharmacy, clinical, and operational staff to achieve Nomi goals.
- Ensure the safe and cost-efficient delivery of shipments.
- Evaluate and manage the possibility of monetary loss and non-payment, apply instruments like letters of credit, shipment verifications and background checks on companies/customers, vendors, and employees.
- Plan shipping and transportation of items to various locations. Obtain the most efficient movement of materials. Negotiate the best possible delivery rates; compare different bids and select the most reliable and cost-effective bid.
- Manage employees and subordinates, working in a team or individually, to maximize their performance and contribution. Schedule their work and activities, give instructions, motivate, and direct the workers to meet the company objectives. Monitor and measure how an employee undertakes their responsibilities and how well these activities are executed. Identify areas for improvement and make suggestions to achieve this. Lead a group of people to help them achieve goals and maintain effective working relationships among staff.
- Organize the transportation system through which a product is delivered to its buyer. This includes products sourced from suppliers to our facilities, including customs.
- Identify and assess factors that may jeopardize the success of a project or threaten the organization’s functioning. Implement procedures to avoid or minimize their impact.
- Track and trace all shipment movements daily by utilizing information from tracking systems and proactively notifying customers about any delays in their shipments.
- Implement and monitor compliance with import and export requirements to avoid supply chain interruption, and medication waste/spoilage that increase overall costs.
- Undertake a systematic statistical examination of data to perform forecast.
- Adhere to organizational or department specific standards and guidelines. Understand the motives of the organization and the common agreements and act accordingly.
- Track the different shipping sites where packages arrive to maintain an efficient distribution system and on-time tracking systems for customers.
- Implement control procedures and documentation related to inventory transactions.
- Meet the rules, policies, and laws that govern transportation and distribution activities from local, state, and federal governments, as well as independent accreditation organization.
- Maintain a good flow of communication with shipping and freight forwarders, who ensure a correct delivery and distribution of goods.
- Monitor and track delivery to ensure that thresholds for service are met
· Reports all issues to Manager, Supervisor, or other Nomi leadership
· Independently identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- · Other Duties as Assigned