Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rebuild the healthcare system so it is accessible and affordable for everyone. We are rebuilding the healthcare system by cutting costs, confusion, and complexity through direct contracts and payment with providers, deep data dives, and convenient patient care.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, and passionate Clinical Liaison, reporting to our Gabriela Ibarra to join our Business Development team. You will contribute to our (mission) by working closely with VP of Market Development and business partners to help design and launch these initiatives, ensuring that business objectives, customer targeting, product offerings, and marketing efforts are all coordinated to ensure the highest likelihood of success. This candidate will support the execution of mental health services programs for both private and public sector as well as healthcare, establishing patient referral sources and linking patient referrals to our mental health clinic services.
- Establish and maintain relationships with patient referral resources, such as hospitals and Physician's.
- Connect referrals to the appropriate service(s) within our mental health clinic
- Collaborate with the Practice Manager to ensure new patients are scheduled for the appropriate service(s) in a timely manner
- Collaborate on analyzing quantitative and qualitative data related to our products and services
- Assist in developing strategic initiatives to grow and optimize our mental health service offerings - everything from marketing/promotional campaigns to improve the customer experience.
- Support creating financial models to forecast value and the impact of strategic initiatives.
- Assist in reporting performance to both internal stakeholders and business partners.
- Work with our Data and Finance teams to develop dashboards to track KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure new offers and enhancements are communicated effectively to customers.
Support VP of Market Development:
- Work with the Operations team to plan and prioritize development work for new products/services and enhancements to existing ones.
- Engage in and lead regular meetings with business partners to report on products/services and track initiatives.
- Benchmark our products with similar products/services in the market and document differences, areas for improvement, etc.
- Support proposal, presentation, demos and negotiations with prospective business partners and referral sources.
- Ensure existing contracts with business partners are executed correctly.
- Review partner reporting and invoicing to ensure accuracy and consistency.