Effective December 14, 2020
Nomi Health, Inc. (“Nomi Health”) is a health care services provider that supports medical testing and self-insured healthcare plan administration. Nomi Health does this by delivering healthcare options directly and cutting out the middleman.
This privacy notice (“Notice”) describes the individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that Nomi Health collects, how we use that information and how you may interact with us. The Notice covers:
- Scope of the Notice
- Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- "Do Not Track" Requests
- How We Share Your Information with Third Parties
- Third-Party Websites
- Social Media Features
- Preferences and Opting-Out
- California Consumer Privacy
- No Use by Children
- Lawful Basis if Subject to GDPR
- Privacy Notice Changes
- How to Contact Us
Scope of the Notice
This Notice applies to all Personal Information provided to us on our website, Personal Information we obtain from social media platforms, and Personal Information you provide us about yourself and others when you request and order our services, or when your Personal Information is provided to us by others on your behalf. We will use that information for marketing, sales, quality improvement, product development, fraud detection and data analytics.
For information about how Nomi Health may use or disclose medical information about you, how you can get access to this information, and other rights under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), please review our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices [Link].
For information regarding compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), please refer to our CCPA Notice.
Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information from you in several ways while we market our services, interact with our customers, store users’ data and provide our services.
You provide us with Personal Information directly, we collect Personal Information automatically and we may get Personal Information about you from other sources. If you do not want us to collect this Personal Information, please do not provide it.
We also may get Personal Information about you from our service providers, our sales channels and our customers who may be sending you our services.
- Information You Provide to Us
- User information. User information includes Personal Information:
- About prospective and current customers and other parties interested in Nomi Health and its services.
- Collected about our customers and the individuals to whom they send our services such as name; physical addresses for work, home and other locations; phone numbers; email addresses; payment information; delivery contact names, phone numbers and addresses; and birthdates.
- You provide us to receive information on our social media channels, and other information necessary to receive promotions and discounts.
- You provide to us in any online forms or in your communications with us, including without limitation by email, facsimile, live chat, telephone and our social media channels, as well as information you provide in reviews you leave on our website.
- Used by you to sign up for an account on our website, including user name, password, information to reset user name or password, alternative forms of payment, address book information for individuals to whom you may choose to send our services and other details that you choose to maintain in your account.
- Business account information. Business account information is business-contact information and other Personal Information that we collect from individuals who represent companies that do business with us.
- Job applicants. We may collect Personal Information about you during the application or recruitment process.
- Information We Automatically Collect from You When You Use the Services. The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties such as our customers who provide your Personal Information for us to provide our services to you.
- Information collected through our cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. We, or service providers on our behalf, may use technologies such as “cookies,” “web beacons,” “tags,” “scripts,” and other tracking technologies to automatically collect Personal Information from you when you use the services. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your Internet browser, which save and recognize your browsing habits. Nomi Health uses both session cookies (which track a user’s progression during one site visit) and persistent cookies (which track a user over time). Web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear GIFs) are web page elements that can help deliver cookies, count visits, track browser type, identify your internet protocol (“IP”) address, understand usage and marketing campaign effectiveness, recognize certain types of information on your computer, in your email or on your mobile device, such as the time and date you viewed a page, which emails are opened, which links are clicked and similar information.
- We may rely on third parties to manage our advertising on other websites. They may use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to gather information about your browsing on our website and on other sites to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. They may also collect your email addresses to combine your information with other information they have access to such as mailing addresses so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you do not want this information collected, please contact us by phone, email or mail. You can contact us at email@example.com.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use Personal Information collected from or about you to verify users, respond to your requests or to tailor content, to provide services to you, to provide informational services, prevent improper or illegal activity, or for any other legal, business or marketing purposes that are not inconsistent with the terms of this Notice and applicable laws and regulations.
“Do Not Track” Requests
Your Internet browser and mobile device may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that “do not track” (“DNT”) requests are sent to the websites you visit. We do not process DNT signals. Our third-party service providers may also not respond to DNT signals.
We may link to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the data collection, use practices, policies or cookie use of the third-party sites that you access from our website.
Preferences and Opting-Out
You can opt-out of receiving specific types of communications from us and our partners where we request data about you. To opt-out, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the unsubscribe link on any email we send you. Please note that even though your request is implemented, there may be a delay in the effect. For example, any names currently in the queue for publishing and mailing of catalogs will still receive a catalog weeks after the request due to lead time.
If you wish to opt-out of interest-based advertising, click here. Most Internet browsers allow you to block or delete cookies and other similar technologies from your browser. If you do not agree to the use of these cookies or similar technologies, please disable or delete them by following the instructions in the help section of your browser.
Privacy Notice Changes and How to Contact Us
We reserve the right to modify this Notice at any time. When we make only minor modifications which do not materially change the Notice, we may do so without notifying you. It is your responsibility to keep current the contact information we have on file for you.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Notice, contact us by email at email@example.com or write to us at:
898 N 1200 W, Suite 200
Orem, UT 84057