Nomi Health Pharmacy offers massive savings on your generic medications, convenient and timely shipping to your door, and personalized medication management by our dedicated pharmacists.
Discover unbeatable nationwide savings on over 20,000 medications and unlock our lowest prices using our easy cash pay method.
Direct delivery straight to your door in just 2-3 business days.
Contact our pharmacists to get help managing your medications.
There's the traditional way of doing things... and then there's our way of doing things. Check out traditional retail prices compared to Nomi Health Pharmacy prices.
Traditional pharmacy benefits rely on multiple middlemen and non-transparent processes. These unnecessary complexities drive up the cost of medication. Since 2014, drug prices have increased by 35%, surpassing inflation rates by 16%.We reduce the cost of generic drugs up to 90% by eliminating added markups and fees from middlemen, delivering medication to you at the lowest possible cost.*
Ready to transfer or send new prescriptions to Nomi Health Pharmacy? Reach out today to quickly and easily add, change, transfer medications, and connect with a pharmacist.
We’re able to fill over 20,000 medications, including generics, brands, and specialty drugs. We do not currently dispense any controlled substances or medication that require compounding.
At this time we’re unable ship medications to California or North Dakota, however, our pharmacy staff is here to help and can answer any medication questions that you might have.
Usually 48-72 hours from the prescription processing date.
We provide complete transparency on the cost of drugs. What is charged for cash payers is our drug's cost + 10% + dispensing fee of $4.00 + shipping of $5.00 per order no matter the medication count. Give us a call today to find out if your medication is considered (high-cost) and the 10% will be adjusted. We accept most forms of insurance for those not wanting to pay cash. Refrigerated Pricing: Please call 833-745-3200 for additional information
- The easiest way is to tell your prescriber to ePrescribe to: “NOMI PHARMA LLC”.
- Your Doctor can also fax the prescription to: 385-375-6563 or call the Pharmacy at 833-745-3200.
- Transfer your medications by e-mailing with a pharmacist! Please e-mail RxDirect@nomihealth.com all the information about your Rx.
– Name of patient, DOB, Rx number, pharmacy name (where it currently is located) and pharmacy phone number. If we need any additional information, we’ll give you a call to complete the transfer.
- The Nomi team will do the rest to get the Rx transferred and reach out to you for payment and shipping details. Alternatively, you can just call the pharmacy at 833-745-3200.